This policy explains what cookies (including third party cookies) we use on our website and how you can refuse or withdraw your consent to cookies.
First things first – here’s some simple things you need to be aware of:
- We may update this policy from time to time and will post any changes on our website at www.saltoriamarketing.com. If you have any questions about cookies or this policy, please contact us by email at: [email protected]
So, what are cookies?
Cookies are small text files of letters and numbers that a website puts on your computer or other electronic devices. Cookies are designed to assist a computer or device to remember something you have done within that website e.g. recognise if you have visited our website in the past or which buttons you have clicked on.
To make full use of the Saltoria Marketing website, cookies need to be enabled on your browser. If you reject or disable cookies, you may experience reduced functionality or certain features may not work. If you choose not to allow cookies you will still be able to browse our website, however your experience may not be as beneficial as if you have cookies enabled. Please see ‘How do I turn off or delete cookies’ below if you wish to turn off cookies.
When does Saltoria Marketing issue cookies?
Please also be aware that not all cookies on our website are set by us. We work with third party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website, for example Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn. These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information, please go to the website for the relevant third party. You will find additional information in the table below.
What cookies does Saltoria Marketing use?
The cookies used on our website can be put into the following 1 of 4 categories
- STRICTLY NECESSARY – These cookies are essential, as they ensure your security and privacy when you use our website, as well as enable you to move around a website and use its features. These cookies don’t gather information about you that could be used for online advertising or remembering where you’ve been on the internet. Without these cookies, services like enabling content based on your type of computer or device or access to secure areas cannot be provided.
- PERFORMANCE – These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for instance how many people visit our website, where they have come from, what pages they visit most and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies are anonymous and don’t collect information that identifies a visitor.
- FUNCTIONALITY – These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features and content for you.
- PROFILE AND TARGETING OR ADVERTISING – These cookies are like performance cookies, in that they collect information about your browsing habits. They remember that you’ve visited a website and share this information with other organisations, such as advertisers and platforms on which we advertise. They do this to provide you with ads that are more relevant to you and your interests.
You can find a description of the cookies Saltoria Marketing uses in the list below:
- Google Analytics: This cookie collects statistical information about how customers use the website so that we can improve the user experience.
- Google Adwords: Google paid advertising network which tracks performance of advertising campaigns.
- Facebook: Facebook is used to allow visitors to stay in touch via social media, share links/stories and tracks performance of advertising campaigns. Please note, Instagram is also included in Facebook.
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn is used by our team to share posts, update vacancies and track performance of advertising campaigns.
How do I turn off cookies?
You may refuse to accept cookies by altering the settings on your internet browser. Your browser’s ‘help’ menu should tell you how to block cookies or change your cookie settings.
- For more information about how to do this, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- For more information about cookies please visit https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/
- To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout