Enhance your online presence today!
- Learn how to plan and draft a simple, yet effective Facebook advertising strategy.
- Become familiar with Facebook Business Manager and learn how to use it to your advantage. Learn how to set up and launch a campaign from scratch.
- Learn more about Facebook audiences and how to optimise your budget for success.
- Understand the different types of ads, messaging and visuals you can use to make an impact on your audience.
- Learn how to monitor and optimise your ads after launch.
Facebook advertising is one of the most budget-efficient advertising tools for small-medium businesses. But, how do you even begin? We’re here to demystify the world of Facebook advertising and help you create an affordable and successful paid social campaign.
This online course is made of 3 modules that can be purchased as a package or independently. Our sessions are very practical – you’ll learn on the go as we walk you through creating your own real-life campaign.
Module 1 – Define your Facebook advertising strategy
We will take you through a series of simple techniques to help you structure a simple yet effective Facebook advertising strategy.
- Your overall goals and an intro to the marketing funnel.
- Your Facebook advertising strategy & objectives.
- Facebook budgets – how to plan your spending activity.
- Facebook audiences – how to tailor your audience.
- Brainstorming your advertising budget.
Duration: 120 minutes
Cost: £200 + VAT
Module 2 – Set up your Facebook advertising campaign
We will explore your Facebook Ads Account to show you the essential steps for setting up your advertising campaign. We will talk you through the key elements to consider when creating your ads and we’ll brainstorm some ideas around your next campaign messaging and artwork.
- Campaign structure.
- 7 steps to campaign set up.
- 8 steps to ad set creation.
- Campaign planning: messaging & visual content.
Duration: 120 minutes
Cost: £300 + VAT
Module 3 – Create, launch & monitor your Facebook ads.
We will explore your Facebook ads account together to show you the essential steps for setting up and launching your adverts. We will also share our top tips for running and monitoring your ads after launch.
- 7 steps to ads set up & launch.
- Top tips for efficient campaign management.
- Monitoring your ads.
- Creating, sending and exporting a campaign report.
- 8 tips for good campaign reporting.
Duration: 120 minutes
Cost: £240 + VAT
Saltoria’s intro to Facebook advertising (3 part online course)
We will talk you through the essential steps to creating your own, real-life Facebook advertising campaign.
- Module 1: Define your Facebook advertising strategy.
- Module 2: Set up your Facebook advertising campaign.
- Module 3: Create, launch & monitor your Facebook ads.
We’ll go through one module per session (each session will last 2 hours).
Duration: 6/7 hours (split across 2-3 days)
Cost: £660 + VAT
Course outcomes & materials
Facebook Business Manager foundamentals
Essential steps to take ahead of our session
Budget & audience planner
Think strategically about your campaign budget & target audience
Facebook campaign plan template
Essential to have a bigger picture
Facebook ads checklist
Have you taken all the relevant actions before (and after!) launching your ads?
Supportive reading resources
Additional insights to digest before & after the workshop
To keep track of what we’ve covered during the session
2 weeks of call support from Saltoria
How does it work?
1. Buy your workshop
Simply click on the button below and complete your purchase. If you’d like to make payment in an alternative way, email us and we’ll sort this out.
After the purchase, you’ll be able to book in your session.
2. Book your session
We host our online workshops Mon-Fri, from 9am to 5pm (GMT / BST). Need an evening slot? We can be flexible and find a time to suit your schedule.
Remember to fill in our short questionnaire so that we can learn more about your needs!
3. Attend your online workshop
Your online session will be delivered by video call on Zoom / Skype directly with us. You’ll be able to ask questions throughout and we’ll show you examples as we go.
4. Make the most of your learnings!
A week after your session we will send you a comprehensive workshop summary for you to use in a real-life practical way.
This is your toolkit to help you proceed and be accountable for your next steps.
5. Get 2 weeks ongoing support.
Remember you have access to complimentary call support for 2 weeks after the workshop.
You’ll be able to call us (within a 15min time frame per conversation) if you have any quick or ad-hoc queries relating to the course content.